Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Agility time!



I was snoring in the kitchen when Scath came in and told me that we were going to do agility outside! But when we got everything together, it started to rain!


Since it was so so rainy outside, me and Scath stayed inside to do agility with me! She got out the tunnel, but not the jumps since the hall is too small for them all.

That's me in my tunnel! The only way Scath could get me to sit inside it was for a yummy Scooby Snack treat.


I was woofing for her to give me the next treat.

After a few times I got tired and wanted to snuggle with Scath


4 comments:

  1. I would love to come play in your tunnel with you.. We would have lots of fun,, and I want one just like yours!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Tweedles! Playing in the tunnel is fun, and playing together would be bunches more fun!

      Scooter

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete