Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Scath at School

I was sad today cause Scath went back to schools! I played around all day and pouted and pouted and pouted, until she came back home!
Then I snuggled with her, and we played out in the backyard!

I saws a bunny in that picture, so I was too distracted to bring my bone back.

After a few throws I decided to explore the garden bed. It was full of slimy frogs from all the rain!

I saws one and I sniffed it. Then it jumped and croaked real loud at me! It scared me a little, and Scath wanted to catch it on camera. 

After my adventure, I came back inside and ate a Scooby Snack. Scath says I'm too chubby from all the treats, but I disagree.

Not a very good picture if you ask me, but Scath insisted on putting it up here.

Scooter




No comments:

Post a Comment